How do we ship?
We currently ship via special courier, USPS using either priority mail or UPS overnight from Monday – Thursday to avoid melting. Do do not ship to PO Boxes or bases such as APOs.
When will I receive my package?
- Most orders will ship out of our store within 1 to 2 business days.
- During peak times, it may take a couple of days longer to ship but we work hard to ship your orders as soon as we can
- All orders are shipped directly from the closest factory to you so shipping time will largely depend on the distance.
- If you selected standard shipping, your order should arrive within 1-7 days after it leaves our store
- If you selected priority shipping, your order should arrive withing 1-3 days after it leaves our store
- If you are working on a tight deadline, please contact us via phone or email before ordering to ensure that we can meet your needs
- This is not a guarantee, but we will always make our best effort. You can track your order with the tracking number emailed you upon shipping. If you order never reaches you, please contact your local postal office with the tracking number. We are not responsible for delays or losses caused by the USPS.
My products arrived melted
Seller is not responsible for melted items since they are still edible. When ordering chocolate coatings, candles or other perishable items during hot weather months, you must do so at your own risk. We will do everything possible to prevent damage but we cannot be responsible for products that melt or are damaged during shipping. Seller is not responsible for melted items since they are still edible. If Rush Shipping was selected at checkout, we will only refund the shipping fees. Icepacks are only included with Rush Shipping but if your chocolate melted, cool in the fridge and break off a quarter-sized piece which is approximately 1 triangle.
My package has not arrived, what should I do?
Seller is not responsible for delayed or lost items. Please contact the USPS (or UPS) with the tracking number sent to you when your order has shipped. We are not responsible for delays or losses caused by the USPS.
Please note that the USPS does not consider a package as being lost in transit until it has spent at least 30 days in transit here in the US. If you think your package may have been lost in transit, please contact us right away and we will do our best to try and locate it and file a lost package claim through the USPS if necessary. Please note that we are NOT responsible for items lost or undelivered due to the wrong shipping address being submitted with your order.
- If a package is returned to us for any reason we will contact you. If there was a mistake in the address on our end we will reship your order at no cost to you.
- If it has been returned to us because you listed the wrong address at checkout or any other reason and you choose to have us resend it then there will be additional shipping charges to reship your order. Payment for reshipping must be received before we will reship your order.
Do you ship internationally?
We’re sorry but we don’t currently ship internationally.