Location: San Francisco, CA
About Entheology Project:
Entheology Project is dedicated to the exploration, research, and responsible use of entheogenic substances, with a focus on entheogenic mushrooms. Our long-term goal is to develop an open-sourced certification program and establish a safe physical space/sanctuary for facilitated seeker sessions in communal sanctuaries or private clinics. We are committed to creating a specialized “entheologic” treatment modality that promotes healing, personal growth, and well-being.
We are seeking an Entheogenic Director of Integration to lead our efforts in developing and implementing our entheogenic programs and services. The ideal candidate will be passionate about entheogenic research, experienced in therapy or counseling, and dedicated to ensuring the safe and responsible use of entheogenic substances.
1. Program Development:
• Lead the development of our entheogenic programs, including integration services and treatment modalities.
• Collaborate with our research team to contribute to the advancement of entheogenic knowledge.
2. Safe Spaces:
• Establish and maintain safe and supportive physical spaces for facilitated seeker sessions.
• Ensure all sessions adhere to best practices and safety guidelines.
3. Integration Services:
• Provide integration support for individuals who have undergone entheogenic experiences.
• Develop and deliver individual and group therapy sessions focused on integration.
4. Certification Program:
• Contribute to the creation of an open-sourced certification program for entheogenic practitioners.
• Develop and lead training and educational initiatives.
5. Community Engagement:
• Foster a sense of community and collaboration among practitioners, clients, and researchers.
• Represent Entheology Project at conferences and events.
• A master’s or doctoral degree in a relevant field (e.g., psychology, counseling, therapy).
• Experience in therapy or counseling, with a strong background in psychedelic-assisted therapy.
• In-depth knowledge of entheogenic substances, particularly entheogenic mushrooms.
• Strong commitment to ethical and responsible use of entheogens.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects.
• Experience in program development and management.
• Prior involvement in entheogenic research or community organizations.
• Certification in psychedelic-assisted therapy or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Director of Integration Application” in the subject line.