About The Entheology Project:
The Entheology Project is a 508(c)(1)(a) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the understanding and safe application of psychedelic psilocybin-assisted therapy. As a trauma-informed community of Entheogenic researchers, our mission is to continue the research necessary to ensure public safety and high efficacy in this emerging field. We are committed to raising awareness about entheogens and fostering a responsible, supportive environment for those seeking healing and personal growth.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Entheogenic Fundraising and Events Specialist to join our team in the Bay Area, California. This individual will be responsible for securing corporate donations, organizing and executing general fundraising activities, and coordinating music events to support the organization’s mission. The successful candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for advancing Entheogenic research.
- Corporate Donations:
- Research and identify potential corporate donors and sponsors
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate partners, including presenting partnership opportunities and negotiating sponsorship agreements
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and recognition of corporate donations
- Plan, implement, and manage a diverse range of fundraising activities, including grant applications, online campaigns, and direct mail appeals
- Collaborate with team members to develop compelling fundraising materials and messaging
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of fundraising strategies, making adjustments as necessary to achieve financial targets
- Music and Events Coordination:
- Plan, organize, and execute music events and other fundraising activities, ensuring a high level of community engagement and donor satisfaction
- Collaborate with local musicians, venues, and other partners to secure event resources and support
- Manage event budgets, logistics, and promotion, including coordinating with volunteers and staff to ensure smooth event execution
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, marketing, or a related discipline), or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in fundraising, event planning, or a similar role, preferably within the non-profit sector
- Proven track record of securing corporate donations and organizing successful fundraising events
- Knowledge of and interest in Entheogenic research and therapy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please describe your interest in this role and how your skills and experience align with the mission of The Entheology Project.
The Entheology Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all team members.