For harm reduction purposes only! Mobile rapid test for the determination of LSD content in blotters and liquids.
- Rapid evaluation after 10 minutes.
- Detection range between 20 – 260 µg.
- Evaluation of the test kits with the naked eye and evaluation scale.
- The LSD-QTest for concentration determination is a single use test.
The LSD QTest is performed in three simple steps:
- Extraction: Cut the blotter in half and add it to the extraction liquid.
- Detection: Place dropper with detection solution into the extraction vessel.
- Evaluation: Allow color complex to develop and evaluate with the evaluation scale.