About The Entheology Project:
The Entheology Project is a 508(c)(1)(a) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the understanding and safe application of psychedelic psilocybin-assisted therapy. As a trauma-informed community of Entheogenic researchers, our mission is to continue the research necessary to ensure public safety and high efficacy in this emerging field. We are committed to raising awareness about entheogens and fostering a responsible, supportive environment for those seeking healing and personal growth.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Entheogenic Research and Outreach Coordinator to join our team. This individual will be responsible for managing projects, generating content, and raising awareness about entheogens and their therapeutic potential. This role requires excellent communication, organization, and research skills, as well as a deep understanding of the Entheogenic research landscape.
- Project Management:
- Coordinate and manage research projects, ensuring timely completion and accurate reporting of results
- Develop and maintain project timelines, budgets, and resource allocation
- Collaborate with researchers, therapists, and other professionals to ensure the success of ongoing projects
- Content Generation:
- Create and maintain engaging and informative content for our website, social media platforms, and other channels
- Collaborate with researchers and other experts to develop educational materials and resources
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research and advancements in the field of Entheogenic therapy, and share relevant findings with our audience
- Outreach and Awareness:
- Develop and implement strategies to raise awareness about the Entheology Project and the benefits of psychedelic psilocybin-assisted therapy
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including researchers, therapists, and community organizations
- Represent the Entheology Project at conferences, workshops, and other events to promote our mission and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (psychology, neuroscience, or a related discipline), or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management, research coordination, or a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of Entheogenic research and therapy, particularly psilocybin-assisted therapy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media management and content creation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples (preferably related to Entheogenic research or therapy) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please describe your interest in this role and how your skills and experience align with the mission of The Entheology Project.
The Entheology Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all team members.