For harm reduction purposes only! Mobile rapid test for the determination of MDMA content in pills and crystals with additional extender detection.
- Rapid evaluation after 10 minutes.
- Detection range between 40 – 320 mg active substance content.
- Additional detection of 2C-B, amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDA, PMMA, or PMA.
- Evaluation of the test kit with the naked eye and evaluation scale.
- The MDMA-QTest for determination of concentration and extender detection is a single-use test.
The MDMA QTest is performed in four simple steps:
- Preparation: Rub off material from the pill evenly and then weigh out 50 mg of starting material.
- Extraction: Add weighed starting material to the supplied extraction liquid.
- Detection: Add detection solution to the supplied glass tubes.
- Evaluation: Allow the color complex to develop and determine the concentration of the active substance content using the evaluation scale. The evaluation of the extractable is carried out by interpreting the enclosed “Color Path”.